Dispensing Optician Vacancy, London
Our Client is a celebrity endorsed; prestigious, British handmade eyewear brand established in 2002 and offers a bespoke service on all frames of their collections.
The eye testing clinics within the practice are stocked solely with ZEISS optical testing machinery; they are able to conduct an eye test which is as accurate and precise as the ones from ophthalmology clinics.
The business is wanting a Dispensing Optician with a real interest in fashion and one that would be looking to work within a business that offers a very unique, specialist, boutique service to predominantly affluent clientele. Experience with high end products is essential.
- The business is a British handmade eyewear brand, founded in 2002 and offers a bespoke service on all frames of their collections
- Working hours 9:00am - 8.00pm Monday - Saturday and 12:00pm - 6:00pm on Sundays (Depending on the practice you are working in)
- Full time position available (37.5 hours a week)
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The company is a specialist independent chain with 5 practices around central London
- The practices have 1 consulting room with a range of experienced Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
- Very Competitive salary up , along-side a fantastic package Inc. paid professional fees and pension schemes
- Outstanding handmade product range
- The company is recommended and endorsed by a large number of celebrities and has designed bespoke eyewear for a number of film production companies
- The practices are brand new, very modern, bright, luxury and open planned
- Team members attend in-house CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, 28 in total (1 extra day added per year of employment, 5 max)
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must have 4 years'+ experience as a fully qualified Dispensing Optician with high end experience
- Must have strong knowledge and experience using OCT Technology
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850415.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs