If you are an Optometrist interested in progressing and developing your career through supportive training and progression to management then this is a store for you. This unique opportunity will give you support and training needed to obtain further enhanced optical services accreditations as well as giving you the benefit of having your own, dedicated clinical room. All equipment is modern, up to date, no more than 3 years old and you have the flexibility of using whichever equipment you are comfortable with.
- £45,000 - £52,000 OTE £60,000 + 5 weeks holiday + 8 days + Pension
- Large, spacious and well-equipped practice on the verge of gaining an OCT
- Excellent, dedicated permanent team of Optometrists and experienced Dispensing Opticians
- Support and development to gain enhanced optical services accreditations
- Real development opportunities to climb the ladder to management (Optional)
- Flexibility when it comes to weekend work
- Benefits both commercially driven Optometrists or clinically driven Optometrists - its not all about conversion targets!
- 3 - 5 days considered
- Be commercially driven or clinically driven, you choose
- Enhanced Optical Services - become accredited
- Progress and develop your role
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT in the future
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Optometrist & notice period.