Optometrist Opportunity in East Birmingham
Are you a forward thinking, enthusiastic Optometrist looking to progress yourself clinically in a state of the art practice environment?
We have a fantastic new opportunity with a busy, well established multiple firm offering numerous progression opportunities and fantastic support from an experienced, dynamic, friendly team.
This practice is run very much as an independent firm, with the Directors being highly experienced optical professionals who are involved in numerous specialist services.
Here are a few key bullet points relating to the opportunity:
- Highly reputable, clinical practice who take pride in getting to know their patients and the continuity of care they offer
- State of the art practice who have invested in the latest technology including an OCT
- Flexible testing times as their focus is on providing a fantastic eye test
- Full or part time opportunity with a minimum of 3 days a week
- General working hours 9am - 5.30pm with one late night a week until 6.30pm
- Numerous progression opportunities clinically with opportunities to get involved in a variety of specialist services offered in practice
- Friendly, experienced, qualified support team front of house
- You will be working alongside the practice directors, who are highly experienced optical professionals
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- Negotiable benefits including bonus scheme and flexible holiday
- You will be actively encourage development both clinically and commercially
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- All candidates must be switched on and commercially aware
- All levels of experience considered as they have fantastic opportunities for both experienced and newly qualified optometrists
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs