Optometrist Needed - High End Multiple - Paignton
This company is second largest optical retailer in the UK and is committed to delivering superior, high quality and affordable eye care to more and more people around the world.
They are renowned as a high-end company to work for as they typically dispense expensive products, so they normally have a more affluent and private patient base.
Every single one of their stores are very affluent and modern practices that have great and up to date array of equipment in every store alongside having computerised systems in store.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for either a full time or part time position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of multiples to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £70,000 dependent on the candidate.
This practice is located in Paignton
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- 25 minute testing times
- Very competitive salaries and benefits packages of up to £70,000
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an Optom manager, become a CSC (clinical support colleague) or regional management
- All practices are extremely well presented and professional with computerised systems and modern equipment
- £550 per year to spend in store
- Private health cover for Optometrist and family
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Joe Elston on 0207 952 6623 or email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position