Optometrist - Palmers Green
The Opportunity of a Lifetime – the salary, the location, the lifestyle, the store…the only thing missing, is you!
On the back of continued growth, we’re seeking a forward-thinking Optometrist to join our team in Palmers Green and be part of our foundation to continue growing as one of the leading store’s in this fantastic area.
With a focus on flexibility, the director of this store is open to full-time and part-time applicants and will consider Monday to Friday or alternate weekends and whatever your needs may be in your current situation, but let’s talk about that later.
You will be working closely with our existing team to ensure the highest optical standards are met, along with taking each customer through their own personalised patient journey. This community focused store requires someone ready to use their passion, skills and experience to build on our ever-growing customer base.
The benefits on offer for the right individual are countless:
- A strong salary package
- A lucrative performance based bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private health insurance and dental cover
- Pension scheme
- Relocation package available
- Standout progression in all areas including Cataracts and Glaucoma specialisms, Independent prescribing, Masters Degrees and Paediatrics specialisms
- Professional development through Specsavers ILM and JVP Pathway for those planning to run their own store one day
We currently have a strong team of Optometrists and our test rooms are all kitted out with up-to-date and top-of-the-range equipment. Any new Optometrist will have their very own room to work from. The team is made up of people of diverse backgrounds and all levels of experience, meaning you can expect an extraordinary support network with us.
The store in a nutshell:
- A team of 10 staff members
- Long-form testing rooms
- Use of trial frame or phoropter heads, depending on your preference
- Ocular Coherence Tonometry machine coming to store soon
What to do now?
If this opportunity is of interest you to or you would like to know more, then we’d love to talk to you. For more information and to apply for this fantastic position please contact Katie Jinks today on 01566 771894 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.