Optometrist Role, Newport Area
Are you a qualified Optometrist seeking an exciting position with an established small independent group?
Do you want to earn £60-70k basic salary whilst retaining the clinical focus?
This position is the perfect opportunity for those wanting to enter a clinical practice offering a personable touch working with the best equipment and both designer and affordable stock.
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
- Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 30 minutes on each appointment
- Sociable working hours
- Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
- Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice
- Patient care is of paramount importance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Optometry division on 01423 850417.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs