Audiologist Job, Cambridge/Milton Keynes
New Exclusive Independent Audiologist Vacancy Offering Superb High Quality Work Environment.
Highly established independent employer with decades of experience operating to the highest standards of patient care and offering an exceptional work environment for aspiring Audiologists.
Location - Cambridge / Milton Keynes
- Monday to Friday only employer position mainly practice based with only small element of domiciliary potentially required
- General working hours 9am - 5/5:30pm
- Test times flexible to suit patient needs
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and high end diverse product range
- You will have highly trained support staff available to you at all times and complete clinical freedom
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
- Qualified Audiologist / HCPC registered required as 100% private patient base
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme including £30,000+ basic,£50k+ OTE & uncapped commission allowing you great financial freedom to enjoy in your free time
- Non pressurised clinical environment with future focused aspiring employer
- Professional fees paid + specialist clinical training + company car
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance & private gym membership and healthcare benefits
What happens next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Audiology division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs