Independent eye wear store, Optometrist opportunity - London
Are you a passionate Optometrist interested in the fashion elements of the optical industry seeking a change in environment?
If the answer to this is yes then Prospect Health are working on behalf of a designer eye wear store that prides themselves on their premium level of service and fashionable clinical care. This is your chance to be a part of something different as the company have a very edgy, honest and open outlook within the optical industry.
- The company pride themselves on having an edgy, honest and open outlook within the optical industry. They provide a highly personal and friendly approach with all patients and are passionate about providing premium and creative designs at affordable prices
- They have passion in the design prescription eye ware they create and sell with an elegant balance of science, art, fashion, health, heritage and invention
- Working hours 10:00am - 7.00pm Monday to Saturday, 10:00 - 6:00 on Sundays (1 weekend day required, not both)
- Testing time 30 minutes
- Part time positions available (3 days a week)
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The designer independent group are newly established opening 13 store this year
- The practice has 1 consulting room with an experienced Optical assistants and Store Manager
Location - South Central London
- Competitive salary up to £50K, along-side a fantastic package
- Flexible 30 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- The Company have invested in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques Including; Essilor APH550 Phoropter, Essilor NCT Tonometer, Oculus UB4 Trial Frame, Henson 7000 Visual Field Screener, Manual Lens Trial Set, Essilor CS550 Electronic Test chart, Haag-Streit Type Slit Lamp, alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system
- The store has a very modern, designer, open planned, boutique style throughout with a young vibrant team
- The independent chain opened this year and currently has 13 stores around the southern regions of the UK, as a business their ambition is to grow to 30 stores by Christmas 2018
- The very modern approach the company has to optics attracts a younger type of clientele however they also attract a real variety of patients
- The company Directors boast years of previous experience running very successful businesses in the UK and abroad
- The customers' experience and the service you give them is at a very high standard and is paramount towards the businesses long term success
- They strive to employ charismatic optical professional with a creative personality and character who enjoy giving a very honest, friendly experience to customers
- Due to the business being a designer eyewear store, as an Optom, you have a great chance of getting involved in the businesses as a whole. Coming out of the test room & learning more about the business side of the store, allowing a real variety to your day to day role
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, 28 in total
To find out more information about this role and other like it call 01423 813452 and speak to a member of our Optical team, alternatively click the 'apply' button to submit your CV for consideration.