Optometrist Vacancy in a Great Location/Practice - Bluewater
Job opportunity in Dartford, Kent:
Optometrist - The practice in question is one of the most favourable of multiples to work for and looking for an driven, passionate experienced optometrist to join their long standing team at their practice in Dartford. You’ll work to the highest clinical standards, comply with NHS guidelines and help to build a loyal customer base with this previously voted Number 1 Company to work for in the UK.
The practice offers a lot in terms of development and training opportunities as they have a good balance between the clinical and retail aspects of the business and they are a modern practice with new equipment as well as allowing 25 minute testing times and will continually expand your skills as an optometrist. They are looking for someone with a similar mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full time position within their professional practice.
The kind of Benefits you can come to expect from this company:
- Very good balance between clinical and retail aspects of Optometry
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities (taking on a pre-reg, become an optom manager, become a CSC (clinical support colleague) or regional management
- Previously voted Number 1 company to work for in the UK, by their own employees, in the Times Top 100 Big Companies to Work For
- All practices have qualified support staff and managers (DO's and Optical Assistants)
- up to 18% contributory pension (if you put in 6% of your salary, this company contribute 12%)
The support staff, Optometrists and the Director work cohesively together resulting in a relaxed and low pressured environment as the care for their clientele is their primary objective.
The company pride themselves on their patient care and forward thinking approach to Optometry.
If you feel as though this does apply to you or if you have any queries, call Andrew on 0203 371 0682 or alternatively 07807037500.