Optometrist - Allerton Road, Liverpool
Take the next step in your career with our Allerton Road store in Liverpool. An amazing store highly focused on the team involvement and progression.
Our practice in Allerton Road is looking to recruit a full or part time, newly qualified or Experienced Optometrist to join their fantastic team.
What you need to know
- Competitive Salary
- An incentivising and lucrative bonus structure
- A clear direction in your optical career through personal and clinical development opportunities such as EOS, ILM and Pathway.
- GOC and professional fees paid
- Future opportunity to supervise pre-reg
- 5 test rooms soon to be 6, separate contact lens department with 2 rooms, own waiting area and Contact lens supervisor in place. Newly relocated in 2015 so all test rooms are brand new with brand new equipment all latest technology but trial frames also available
- Separate Hearcare room with its own waiting area separate to the sight test waiting area. They have an on site lab so can make glasses the same day when required.
Current technology used in store: iHarmony and Apple Watch handovers from test room which allows 2 way communication between optoms and clinical coordinator. iPad hearing screener. OCT coming soon.
- Demographic of around 60% NHS 40% Private patients
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Compressed hours available – full time over 4 long days
- Easy to find, free, residential parking nearby
- Medical and dental cover
- Fund all CET, and CET events held by store
- Flexible with test times, with a rolling clinic of 20/25 mins
- Affluent area
If career progression is what you’re looking for then the supportive directors at this store will give you all the tools you need to develop, opening the door for you to flourish as a professional of potentially become a director of your own store one day. For example, you may want more training in Therapeutic Prescribing, Glaucoma Qualifications or Dry Eye Clinics? Possibly Enhanced Optical Services? The opportunities to grow are endless.
You’ll need to be a qualified optometrist with drive, passion and the ability to help this growing practice continue to build on its customer focused culture.
For more information or to apply, please contact Gaynor at Specsavers Recruitment on 01566 770128 or at email@example.com