Domiciliary Optometrist - Nationwide Opportunities
Domiciliary Optometrist / Nationwide / Full or Part Time.
MBR Optical is currently assisting a leading optical domiciliary company to recruit Optometrists to join their team in South, North and the East Midlands area of England.
This role involves being out on the road, visiting patients in their own home or care setting and providing both eye tests and full dispense in the community. You will be provided a rota within your preferred location, with some flexibility required.
You will need to demonstrate the ability to multi-task, be organised and work independently in a mobile setting. You will possess excellent communication and customer service skills and be highly motivated and passionate about providing a first class professional service.
- Option to work 3, 4 or 5 days a week.
- Monday to Friday only, no weekends.
- Salary between £38000-£48000 per annum depending on experience (prorated for part time).
- Generous commission scheme.
- Full expensed company car.
- GOC fees paid annually.
- Inhouse CET programme available.
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays (pro-rated for part time).
- Extra holidays awarded for full attendance record.
- Full ongoing support from an experienced and dedicated team of staff.
All Optometrists applying for this opportunity must be GOC registered and hold a valid UK driving licence with at least 4 years driving experience.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or email email@example.com. MBR Optical are your optical recruiter. For more jobs visit www.mbroptical.co.uk.