We are currently recruiting for a high calibre resident Optometrist, on behalf of one of the UK's best known brands to come in and assist in driving this excellent practice forward. The practice boasts a varied patient base with experienced and well trained support staff. The role offers clinical and commercial autonomy in a challenging working environment with excellent benefits.
Our client is one of the most innovative & people oriented opticians businesses in the UK and as one of the most well respected companies in the sector, they have won numerous awards for being a great employer over the years. They provide a professional, community based eye care service offering a full range of eye care services.
- Fully qualified teams including Dispensing Opticians & Contact Lens Opticians in larger practices
- All practices have high spec equipment and air conditioning throughout
- Unique environment where as the Optometrist you will have a real say in how the business is run
- Flexible towards your shift patterns and working hours
- CET is taken very seriously. Our client attends two annual CET conferences a year, attend external courses and dedicate time in store for CET
- Our client offers a competitive salary, discretionary bonus and a generous pension
- You'll benefit from various discounts, including healthcare
GOC fees paid
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the GOC either as a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs