Prospect Health is delighted to be able to offer a unique opportunity to join a Growing and well established independent optical team. Our client is looking recruit a high calibre Dispensing Optician to become a pivotal part of their team. In return you can expect a rewarding role with a fantastic high-performing practice.
There will be the opportunity to progress straight into management for the right candidate.
The role is working with a fantastic team and the practice creates a real family feel. You will be rewarded with a very competitive salary & 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
You will be working in a friendly low-pressure environment where patient care is at the upmost importance.
- 9-5:30 working hours & no Sundays
- Highly competitive salary
- Fantastic working environment with instant progression into management for the right candidate
- Well established & respected, Independent practice
- State of the art equipment and facilities
- An exceptional remuneration schemes
- Career progression opportunities within the company
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the Optical division on 01423 813450 or send your CV and covering letter to Optical@prospect-health.com
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs