Audiologist Vacancy, Yorkshire
An exceptional opportunity to join a future focussed and expanding Hear Care team. Our client is seeking well motivated individuals keen to offer the highest levels of service quality and embrace their diverse product offering and be rewarded for your efforts with one of the highest remuneration packages available in the market.
Location - Yorkshire
- Mainly branch based role, with field based work when needed. Our client has however ensured the schedule will be very manageable requiring only two patients visits per day giving you plenty of time to commute to and from work and between appointments when doing field based work
- To assist in high quality service service delivery, you will be offered 1.5 hour testing times, the latest diagnostic equipment and diverse product offering
- Your will have the opportunity to work closely with the business owners and be able to offer real input into their clinical service delivery
- This opportunity will offer guaranteed high quality sales leads and a mature highly supportive management team to give you a solid base to build great success
- Significant clinical freedom and day to day professional autonomy guaranteed
- Basic salary up to £30,000 and OTE £55-60,000+
- Other negotiable additional benefits will be made part of this role including company car
- A developing company where prospects of career and clinical development will be made available
- Monday to Friday only working required and the position is flexible full or part time 3-5 days per week
Key Skills and Qualifications
- They are looking for a high calibre Hearing Aid Dispenser with proactive can do attitude
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser with full UK driving licence
- You must also possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs