Clinical Audiologist Role, SE London - High Quality Independent
Clinical Audiologist Role with Aspiring High Quality Independent in SE London
Working principally in a single exclusive independent practice in SE London, you will be responsible for maintaining an exceptional standard of patient care in addition to potentially some more senior managerial responsibilities.
In return you will enjoy generous remuneration, complete clinical freedom and the support of an exceptional fully independent team.
South East London
- Monday to Friday full time role with general working hours 9am - 5pm with only one Saturday required per month
- Principally practice based role with potential one home visit per week, no more
- Our client provides a more diverse specialist clinical service offering and whilst no specific clinical accreditations are required, an interest in developing your skillset is essential
- You will be given full responsibility for managing your clinic and should work proactively to build on the company's already great reputation and on ongoing success
- Qualified Audiologist / HCPC registered (all experience levels considered)
- Full UK driving licence required
- Highly competitive basic salary £25,000 - 30,000 with significant additional bonus earning potential remuneration scheme and OTE £50,000+
- 20 days holiday + bank (33 days in total)
- Professional fees
- Training provided in wax removal
- Career development opportunities
- High quality patient focused work environment
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Audiology Division on 01423 850 410.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs