Independent Optometrist Position Based in Biggleswade
Our Client is a family run group of independent optical stores. Established in 1932 the group have now grown to a total of 19 practices as well as a manufacturing and wholesale site, even today they follow the same standards of professional and personal service and have a great attention for detail. They cater for both the high and low end market and stock state of the art frames and lenses. They believe customer care is key to success in this industry as they provide 30 minute test times to allow more time with each customer. An opportunity has arisen for either a full or part time optometrist to join their passionate team in Biggleswade.
- Salary of up to £60k depending on experience
- None contributory pension of 5%
- All professional fees covered by company
- Bonus available depending on optometrist preference of up to £5k per annum.
- 25 days holiday +bank holidays.
- Fantastic support network within the team- Qualified dispensing opticians, practice managers, receptionists and Optical Assistance staff all have vast experience.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs