Audiologist Job, East Midlands
Highly established Audiologist vacancy in a highly engaging and none pressurised working environment.
Location - East Midlands
- Monday to Friday only working required and the position is flexible full or part time 3-5 days per week
- General working hours 9am - 5pm
- Test times flexible to suit patient needs
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and high end diverse product range
- Mixture of domiciliary and branch based role
- Our client is looking for a high calibre RHAD with a proven sales record. You need to be driven and have high ambitions to achieve success
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser with full UK driving licence
- You must also possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Competitive basic salary with OTE of £50,000+, Company car + other benefits
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance
What happens next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Audiology division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs