Practice Manager, Manchester
Prospect Health's Optical Division is currently working on behalf of a successful practice that is looking to recruit a high calibre Practice Manager to become a pivotal part of the team.
The practice is run as an independent firm with all of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level. As the Practice Manager you would be a key part of the team and have a real say in how the business is run.
You would operate in an environment where ideas are heard and your skills, experience and creativity can impact the business directly on a daily basis. Our client runs a very successful opticians business that operate within very high ethical standards, putting the customer first and sitting patient care as their primary objective.
Location - Manchester
- All of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level
- If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
- Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
- Professional training programme is superb, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme allowing you great financial
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850419.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Manager Jobs.