Traditional, Specialist Independent, Optom Job in NE London
Prospect Health's Optical team is recruiting for an ambitious Optometrist on behalf of a traditional specialist Independent practice in North-East London.
This company has a strong focus on customer and patient care, allowing high levels of contact time in order to deliver excellent service levels as an Optometrist.
This is supported by a laid back and friendly atmosphere within a house practice, focusing on a less commercial environment.
- The practice is a traditional independent offering exceptional high quality service to their established patient base
- Working hours 08:30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 1:00pm on Saturday
- Half a day on Saturdays and closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Testing time 30 minutes
- Full and Part time position (3 and a half days minimum)
- Using a paper based management system and state of the art equipment
- The practice has 2 consulting rooms with a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
- Competitive salary up to £50K, along-side a fantastic package
- Flexible 30 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Half a day on Saturdays and closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company have invested in cutting edge technology including; Topcon OCT, Zeiss Humphrey visual fields, Pulsair Non-Contact Tonometry alongside a paper based management system
- Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Free staff parking!
- The practice is a town house building with a rustic, tradition feel throughout
- It's the opticians of choice by GP's in the area where the company receive a lot of positive recommendations
- The Director is a fully qualified DO looking for an Optom who enjoys true professional freedom within their role
- Independent that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, 28 in total
What Happens Next?
You can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452. Alternatively, if you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV and one of our Optical Division members will contact you as soon as possible.