Audiologist Role, Newcastle
Are your earnings restricted by limited product ranges, unrealistic targets or poor marketing and appointment setting support?
Why not work for an organisation where average performers earn over £60K annually and the highest performers are earning six figure sums.
Location - Newcastle
- If you are a highly skilled clinician with finely tuned sales and customer service skills this is an environment where you could take your career to the next level. Without restrictions, bureaucracy or red tape
- Flexibility on test times and truly independent when it comes to the range of hearing aids and equipment at your disposal, this employer offers a truly market leading environment
- Offering the most competitive remuneration and incentives package in the industry and offering the clinical and administrative support to enable you to concentrate on what you do best this is a unique opportunity
- We are offering a highly competitive basic salary, Car allowance and the opportunity to enjoy the best commission scheme in the industry
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
- We are looking for individuals who can offer the very best levels of customer service and patient care
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs