A Great Optometrist Opportunity with an Franchised Store in Hammersmith
This position is with an franchised practice based in Hammersmith of which has recently undergone a refit and has brand new Opthalmic Instruments.
The franchised practice which is ultimately run like an independent and the director has invested in the latest ophthalmic instruments from the market and I don’t think you could actually get anything newer than what they have in store: Heidelberg OCT, AUTOREFRACTOR TONOMOETER Topcon, slit lamp can be used.
Looking to implement Advanced health serviced, dry eyes glaucoma diabetic screening. Would also offer funding for an Independent Prescribing course for the right individual.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for either a full time or part time position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of multiples to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £55,000 dependent on the candidate. and offer a lot of opportunities in terms of career development and training.
The vacancy is with a practice located in Hammersmith which is the administrative centre of the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, and identified in the London Plan as one of 35 major centres in Greater London
The benefits are plentiful for the right individual:
- Professional fees are paid for have a great bonus scheme in place: Bonus based on target – 65% they get £100 bonus
- 69% - £200 per month
- 70% - £400 per month max
- Incentive on OCT – they get cut on any OCT that they do. (£35 so optom would get £5 per OCT. They can often do 5 a day so can earn big bucks from this)
- Competitive salaries of £40K - £55K
- Direct contact with director – good for holidays, development and special requests
- Health care and dental packages
- Good bonus structure and typically good salary
- Wide range of patients, from NHS (low value), to high end patients
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant Andrew Rowe on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively on the office number 0203 371 0682 - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position