Specialist Independent Optometrist opportunity in North Surrey
We are seeking a driven Optometrist to join a highly established, specialist Independent practice in North Surrey.
The business in question promotes a truly personalised, family independent approach. The practice is equipped with the latest optical technology, which allows their Optometry team to offer the highest standard of clinical care.
- The business mission statement is to provide a very personalised service in eyewear and eye care to everyone who requires it
- Full or part time position available
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm on Saturdays
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Testing time 30 - minutes
- The practice has 2 consulting rooms with 2 Optometrists and a range of experienced Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
- Very Competitive salary up to £55,000, along-side a fantastic package including a paid GOC, AOP fees and Company pension scheme
- Flexible 30 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques, these Include an OCT, Digital Retinal Cameras, Topcon Corneal Cameras, alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system
- Clinical practice running specialist services including Direct Cataract referrals, Dry Eye, Low vision, Diabetic screening and paediatric referrals
- Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- The Director is a fully qualified Optometrist who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business and encourages all Optometrists to enrol on to any course they show an interest in
- The practice is a modern looking, high street Independent with a super friendly atmosphere and a very experience close-knit team
- Team members attend CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the team
- Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
- The company are a family run Independent that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
To submit your CV for consideration, click 'apply' and attach your CV in word or PDF format. Alternatively you can talk to a member of our Optical team about this and other similar roles by dialling 01423 813452.