Independent Optometrist Opportunity - Central Staffordshire
Prospect Health are working on behalf of a forward thinking, clinically focussed independent practice who are now looking to take on a full time Optometrist in their community focussed practices in Stafford and the surrounding area.
They are well established and have built an excellent reputation over the years due to the focus they put on providing quality care whilst keeping at the forefront of modern optics.
This role would be well suited to a confident, forward thinking Optometrist who is interested in working in a relaxed, friendly practice environment.
- Well established, quality driven independent group of 3 practices
- Modern, smart working environments which offer excellent facilities including OCT and full computerised patient management system
- Full time opportunity
- General working hours 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 4pm Saturday, with flexibility on Saturday working
- Test times of 30 mins excluding pre screens
- Diverse patient base and great clinical freedom
- Competitive salary up to £50,000 depending on skills and experience
- Negotiable benefits to suit successful candidates preferences including a generous holiday allowance
- You will be working alongside the owners of the business and will have real input into how the practice can be moved forwards
- Practices which offer numerous specialist services and who enjoy encouraging route for specialist training and personal development
- Community opticians who really value their patients as individuals
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- All levels of experience considered, but must be confident working as the sole Optometrist when necessary
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs