Audiologist Job, Stoke on Trent
Prospect Health's Hear care Division are currently recruiting on behalf of an aspiring Hear care company looking for a high calibre Audiologist.
They are an expanding successful company who offers hear care and a high quality product range in numerous branches located across the UK.
Location - Stoke on Trent
- This is a practice based mobile role requiring the Audiologist to have great people skills and ability to adapt to new environments
- Our client offers high quality diagnostic facilities and excellent high quality product so you can be confident in your recommendations
- To summarise, this is a superb opportunity to work in an environment that offers great job satisfaction and huge earning potential through strong patient footfall, whilst still being able to offer you a very good work life balance.
- Significant clinical freedom and day to day professional autonomy guaranteed
- Generous remuneration scheme including competitive basic salary and OTE £45,000+
- Outstanding career progression opportunities can be made available for ambitious candidates
- Monday to Friday only working required and the position is flexible full or part time 3-5 days per week
Key Skills and Qualifications
- They are looking for a high calibre Hearing Aid Dispenser with proactive can do attitude
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser with full UK driving licence
- You must also possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs