Optometrist needed in Barrow-in-Furness
This company’s modern and professional practice reflects the services they provide. If this is something that you as an individual appreciate, then why not consider this new and exciting job role. This company are looking for an experienced individual with a positive outlook on their profession.
- Be able to lead by example, especially in terms of customer care and professional standards.
- Have a strong commitment to teamwork and supporting others to learn.
- BE qualified and GOC registered.
- Competitive pay with a review every year.
- Employees are given £550 per year to spend in store.
- The company provides training and development courses.
- Each practice is very modern and well presented.
- Life assurance and pension.
- 25 day holiday +8 bank holidays.
- The company provides its employees with a ‘lifestyles benefits’ package.
- Flexible working times and the change to take time out with career breaks.
- A number of different benefits for families, including childcare vouchers, enhanced maternity and paternity leave schemes etc.
- Free eyewear from your first day. D I
To find out more information on this role, please call 0207 952 6677 to speak to one of our consultants.