Full time Hearing Aid Dispenser Position, Edinburgh
Do you want to spend more time with your patients offering them a unique Hearcare service close to their home?
We are currently working with a worldwide Hearcare company who sell high quality discreet own brand hearing aids. They are looking for high calibre audiologists across the Edinburgh area that are looking to grow with this expanding successful company.
- Our client is partnered with one of the UK largest community Pharmacy groups in the UK who are providing a base and partnership to provide an exemplary level of hear care service, with national reach, providing convenient locations and testing facilities for everyone.
- They offer free hearing tests within the community and are one of few providers offering high end (Swiss manufactured) products at a low cost.
- To summarise this is a superb opportunity to work in an environment that offers great job satisfaction and huge earning potential whilst still being able to offer you a very good work life balance.
- We are looking to recruit Hearing Aid Dispensers across the UK who would work in their own local community working from a base of a cluster of pharmacies in the local area, benefitting from this unique concept and excellent customer referral system.
- The work is autonomous and is not target driven or pressured. In return you will receive an excellent basic salary, company car / car allowance and career progression.
- Within this company they are dedicated to your training and development with a sound structure to the company and lots of progression opportunities.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- They are looking for a high calibre Hearing Aid Dispenser with a proven sales record. You need to be driven and have high ambitions to achieve.
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser.
- You must also possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs