Optical Assistant - Bicester
Specsavers are looking for a driven and dedicated individual for the position of Optometrist based at our Specsavers store in Bicester.
The opportunity in Bicester:
Are you an Optometrist that goes the extra mile for a customer? What’s more, you motivate your colleagues to do the same, because you’re on a mission to provide the best eye care you can? If you’re all about delivering exceptional clinical service, you’ll love the buzzing environment of our practice in Bicester.
You’ll also love how passionate we are about your development, always ensuring that your range of skills is continually growing.
If this sounds like you - we have the following package on offer:
- Full time - flexibility on working days
- Competitive and desirable salary dependant on experience
- Great bonus scheme with huge earning potential
- £5000 Golden hello
- 33 Days Holiday
- GOC Fees paid
- Specsavers Pension Scheme
- Specsavers perks plus which includes dental and medical
- A genuine focus on your progression – including support through our Pathway programme
As well as outstanding development opportunities and everything else you need to succeed, there’s the buzzing atmosphere you’d expect in a store where everyone really does work together.
What you’ll need
You’ll need to be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified optometrist
For more information on this vacancy or to apply please contact Holly Atyeo at Specsavers Recruitment on 01566 770223 or email email@example.com