Optical Practice Manager
Optometry, Optical jobs and Optical Management vacancies for a Full Time Optical Practice Manager in Holloway, London. Zest Optical are recruiting on behalf of a well-known optical practice with exciting opportunities based in Holloway, London.
We are currently looking for an Optical Practice Manager to join an industry leading opticians based in Holloway, London. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic practice which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service where you can continuously enhance and develop your career.
The practice is completely modern and fitted with the latest equipment. Within the position you would be heading up a management team and leading a team of 20 in a practice that typically runs 4 clinics.
Optical Practice Manager - Role
- Lead, direct and motivate the team
- Deal with any technical patient queries
- Ensure all targets and KPI's are met/exceeded
- Dispense lenses to all levels
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help drive the business forward
- Train existing and new member of staff on technical and customer service issues.
- Make sure the clinic runs smoothly and the handover process is efficient
- Handle any customer complaints
Optical Practice Manager - Requirements
- Previous experience as an Opticians Manager with a strong desire to succeed and lead a team effectively
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrate a passion for excellent customer service
- Initiative: Work on own initiative to manage the team, resolve issues and escalate concerns
- Financial awareness: Demonstrate financial awareness and ability to operate a cost effective and efficient department whilst maintaining performance and exceeding expectations
Optical Practice Manager - Salary
- Basic salary between £26,000 to £30,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.