Highly Enthusiastic Optometrist Needed for Busy Practice

Harrison Saldiray
Up to £65,000
22 Mar 2018
22 Apr 2018
Harrison Saldiray
Contract Type

You may have never thought about working for an Supermarket Optical Store, although you may be pleasantly surprised with how this optical company work as they are great company to work for. This company is owned by Wall-Mart who is one of the largest organisations in the world and they own the most pharmacy’s in the USA, so they have a strong clinical background. Following this they are in a transitional stage now as they are trying to develop themselves more as an optical company.

Join this company and you will be part of one of the UK’s most successful businesses and every one of their 165,000 employees are committed to one goal; providing the best service for their customers. It’s why they only offer the very best products, at the very best price, with the very best clinical care. And it’s the reason why their Optical Managers don’t just take charge of the team, they also continue to do the job they trained so hard for, as Dispensing Opticians.

As their primary objective is to provide the best possible eye care for their patients then it is in their best interests to provide the best optometrists.  So, whether you’re an Optical Manager or one of their Optometrists, the company will support your professional development through Continuing Education and Training. 


They are also favourable as typically are the highest paying option in Optics being one of the largest optical companies and presently are looking for an optometrist to join their long standing team and they would be able to pay a salary up to £55,000 dependent on the candidate and offer a lot of opportunities in terms of career development and training.

The vacancy is with a practice located in Grimsby 

The benefits are plentiful for the right individual:

Flexible working hours

Very competitive basic salary this will usually be the highest paying option. They typically pay up to 15/20% more than the market average.

24 Holiday days + 8 Bank Holidays

Full Professional Development Package – time and resource to exceed the CET points

Life Assurance of 5 times your annual salary

10% colleague discount card on every in store (The average family spends £100 a week on food shopping which would be £520 average saving a year).

Colleague Share Ownership Plan Pension and Sharesave plan

Excellent pension plan in the market;

If 7%; this company will contribute 7% - total 14% of salary

Voluntary Benefits

Private Medical Cover


If you are interested the please contact our Recruitment Consultant, Harrison Saldiray on 0207 952 6628 or email on Harrison.s@vivid-optical.co.uk he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.


GOC registered or ability to be

Clean faultless GOC record

Full Time commitment

Team and self motivated 

* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position

Similar jobs

Similar jobs