£86,000 package in Barnstaple
A very well known multiple in the UK with a good reputation across the board. With an excellent clinical and commercial balance in stores, they are looking to enhance this even more as they are building some great relationships with some of the healthcare services and hospitals. Over the last few years they have been voted the number 1 company to work for as they provide fun and enjoyable working environments as well as giving various opportunities to improve and develop their employees skills and career (they actually have the best career progression in optics!).
We're seeking a friendly and confident optometrist who can commit to either a full time or part time commitment. Being able to work well as an individual as well as in a team is a key thing for this company as they are looking for someone who will fit in with the team ethos and continue this enjoyable working environment that they pride themselves on. Offering a salary up to £68,000, bonus, pension, exceptional career development and more.
The ideal location for the optometrist to be based is in Barnstaple or it's surrounding areas with good travel links or a car.
Why Should You Apply?
- Salary up to £68,000
- Achievable bonus scheme (up to £5,440)
- The best pension scheme in optics (up to £12,240)
- Exceptional career development (Management roles, non-testing roles, research roles etc)
- Great flexibility (week and weekend work)
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- 25 minute testing times
- Private medical cover for you and your family
- Friendly and supportive team in store
- Good clinical and commercial balance
If you are interested then please contact Brad on 0207 952 6671 or email Bradley.email@example.com - and he will be able to answer any further questions or details needed.
- GOC registered
- Clean and faultless GOC record
- Full or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
*If you cannot provide the above requirements then please DO NOT apply for the position!