Optometrist - Burnham on Sea, Somerset
Optometrists for Specsavers Opticians at Burnham on Sea, Somerset , Role summary :
Be part of a big-name brand that thinks about the little things….
At our Specsavers - Burnham on Sea store you’ll soon see why for over almost 30 years , Specsavers has become the number one provider of professional eyecare in the UK.
TRAINING AND QUALIFICATION REQUIRED :
The Optometrist role requires a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Optometry.
The candidates need to have passed a GOC-approved scheme of assessments / examinations.
We welcome all applicants in different stages of registration and work experience as follows:
* Candidates who have passed a GOC-approved scheme of assessments / examinations and are in the final stages of registering with the GOC as a fully qualified Optometrist, are welcome to apply.
* Candidates who are New Entrants to the profession and have recently registered with the GOC as a fully qualified Optometrist.
* Candidates who are registered as a fully qualified Optometrist with the GOC and possessing optometry work experience , ranging from a few months to a few years.
* The salary package is negotiable depending on the candidate's registration status and levels of work experience.
KEY INFORMATION :
- Salary package range from £28,000 to £38,000 depending on the candidate’s registration status and levels of work experience.
THE OPPORTUNITY IN MORE DETAIL :
As an Optometrist in our Burnham on Sea store you’ll be focused on making sure our customers get an expert eye examination and contact lens service, complete with clear information, sound advice and a friendly, professional approach. You’ll work to the highest clinical standards, ensuring we comply with the guidelines of the various professional organisations, and help us to build a loyal customer base.
As an experienced professional, you’ll be an expert at putting people at ease. You can talk customers through the eye examination process and explain their options in a clear, easy to understand way. What’s more, you’re organised and passionate about what you do – which means you keep accurate records and always have up-to-date knowledge of the latest developments in your field.
For more information or to apply, please contact Ben Bushby at Specsavers Recruitment on 01566 771892 or email@example.com