Hearing Aid Dispenser Position, Swansea
Exclusive branch based opportunity join modern, future focussed and dynamic hear care provider operating at the highest standards of clinical care and extensive product choice.
In return for your efforts you will receive exceptional support and one of the most lucrative remuneration packages the market has to offer…
Location - Swansea
- Provide the highest quality of service to a discerning private client base operating usually within 1 hour testing slots for full consultations
- Promote individually tailored solutions for your clients and enable then to understand the benefits offered by the latest hear car technology
- Operate as part of a team of dedicated hear care professionals within exceptional state of art testing facilities
- Gain the opportunity to capitalise and continuously evolving client base which you can further enhance feely via your own proactive networking methods
- Basic salary £30,000 and OTE £80,000+
- Generous car allowance and 20 days holiday + 8 bank rising with tenure
- Mid-week only 9am-5pm with 30 minute lunch enabling great work life balance
- Additional benefits including laptop, health care and team events provided
Key Skills and Qualifications
- They are looking for a high calibre Hearing Aid Dispenser with proactive can do attitude comfortable recommending at all price levels
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser with full UK driving licence
- You must also possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs