Lab Technician - High Wycombe
PPRUK are looking for a Laboratory Manager for a busy and well-respected Lab in High Wycombe. Attached to an Opticians, and servicing two different branches, the lab produce high quality results and provide outstanding customer care.
As part of this role, you’ll be involved in:
· Glazing full rim to rimless lenses
· Managing a team of 4 Lab Technicians
· Working with staff to ensure the performance of the lab is top level
· Liaising with the Store Manager as required
· Machine maintenance if required (at a basic level)
· Performing collections and adjusting as required
With an on-site lab, you’ll be working with high quality lenses with all frame types, including full rim, supra and rimless. You’ll have a good knowledge of ophthalmic lenses and an understanding of different lens materials and the prescriptions essential to the role.
Package and Benefits
· Great salary - £20,000 to £23,000 depending on experience
· Bonus scheme, based on Lab performance
· 28 days holidays
· Great location in High Wycombe
· Progression and development opportunities offered through the company
· Pension scheme
· Modern and up to date equipment in the lab
You must have previous Optical experience, including dispensing to all levels and glazing from full rim to rimless. You’ll also ideally have previous experience managing a lab, within an Opticians.
How to Apply
You can apply for this role by clicking ‘apply’ on our website or sending a copy of your most recent CV. If you would prefer to talk to one of our specialist Optometry consultants by phone, please call 0333 900 1111.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £100 in cash!