Optical Assistant - East London
The opticians have been established for over 10 years, and are a growing independent group. With three practices across the London area; this opticians have a strong reputation in the area for providing outstanding care at great value for the patients.
You’ll be working in a busy branch who operate a full hour service; so the patients will get their glasses the same day as testing. The opticians pride themselves on offering better quality lenses, as they have their own lab and strong in-house quality controls.
· Dispensing to all levels, especially high value products
· Helping patients to select frames
· Administration responsibilities
· Meeting and greeting patients
· Dealing with collections, measurements and adjustments
· Merchandising and feedback on current trends
· Great salary, up to £16,000 per year
· Buzzing, East London location (Manor Park)
· Pension scheme
· Perks and Incentives
· Career development opportunities available through the opticians
· Generous holiday allowances
· Full time or part time, dependent on your preferences
You must have previous Optical experience, including dispensing to all levels. You’ll be target driven and have a natural flair with customers. Strong communication skills are also essential.
How to Apply
You can apply for this role by clicking ‘apply’ on our website or sending a copy of your most recent CV. If you would prefer to talk to one of our specialist Optometry consultants by phone, please call 0333 900 1111.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £100 in cash!