Chester Optometrist - Franchised Opportunity / Flexible Hours / OCT / £65K!
We have an Franchised opportunity in Chester that has been refurbished 3 years ago and is an 5 testing room practice that has 2 great directors (one optom director) that genuinely never put any pressure onto their optometrists and have patient care at the top of their list and not conversion rates!
They are a well-equipped store having Nidek everything in store and have OCT coming in May and have an established long-standing support team – DO’s, OA’s that carry out the pre-screens for you.
They are open minded towards any experience of candidates and depending on your experience and your flexibility they can offer between £40,000 - £65,000 and on average they make £2,000 / £3,000 in bonus. The directors are happy to consider people who are looking into directorship as they have avenues available for you to become a partner.
Based on it’s location they are understanding that they will need to offer flexibility in what days you seek to work and the hours etc so if you are looking for something very bespoke as well as a pleasant working environment that can very well, this will be a good opportunity for you.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for optometrist position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of multiples to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £65,000 dependent on the candidate.
The practice is located in Chester which is a city in northwest England, founded as a Roman fortress in the 1st century A.D. It's known for its extensive Roman walls made of local red sandstone.
Benefits for the employee:
- The thing to bear in mind this practice is franchised, so every single store is completely different. What you may get in one practice, will be entirely different to what you get in another and they are run like independents!
- Direct contact with director – good for holidays, development and special requests
- Health care and dental packages
- New Practice having been refurbished 3 years ago
- Paid Parking for right Optom
- Competitive Salaries of up to £65,000
- Bonus Scheme – Average £8,000
- Current Equipment: Nidek Everything (OCT due in May)
- Flexibility with rota
- 25 minute Testing Times
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position