Independent Group with the Highest Reputation in Scotland
This position is with an Independent Group based in Scotland that is the most established and renowned optical company within the Scottish Borders that have a fantastic independent feel.
A genuine, patient – focused approach that you would only expect form the very best opticians and being an independent group, you get to reap the rewards of both the structure you can come to expect from multiples as well as having a better, more clinically focussed day to day role.
The company itself has a brilliant history with the classic starting from the bottom story – beginning in the late 19th century as a single testing room store to then reaching its heights in the modern age.
What to Expect
This company are a very clinically inclined optical company and have been investing heavily into the most advances ophthalmic instruments available to the current age having OCT and Optomap and have specialised areas that they focus upon such as:
- Cataracts, Diabetes, Glaucoma, AMD
The position itself is a mobile role of which many people do not know much about although here is a breakdown of what to expect of this localised Mobile Role:
- You will be assigned a base store of which will be the closest store that has a vacancy, to your home
- You will be given a company car
- All travel expenses and parking expenses paid for
- A limited number of stores within your ‘batch’ typically looking at 5 to 6 practices – you will see the same faces week in week out!
- You will be assigned which stores you would be working within weeks before the days you work
- Typically accrue the highest salaries, save on expenses as well as attaining further flexibility with days of work
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.