Optometrist - Part-time or Full-time
As a family run independent, we pride ourselves on providing a personal service, where everyone is respected and valued. Since taking over the two established practices in 2014, we have introduced new equipment and systems, trained staff and begun to create a fresh look. The appointment of a new optometrist, with the appropriate skills and qualities, is an important one and a vital step in the continued growth of the business. The optometrist appointed will be a key member of the team providing the professional expertise required to give an excellent service to patients.
We are in a position where we are able to be flexible to your personal needs as you step into the next phase of your career as an optometrist.
- Part-time/Full-time salaried or locum contract – minimum of 2 days/week potentially up to full-time
- Working in both the Bulwell and Radcliffe on Trent practices
- Working Hours: Currently 9-00am to 5-00pm
- 30 minutes testing time
- Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 (pro rata for part-time) dependent on experience or a competitive locum rate to be negotiated.
- Pension scheme
- Holidays: 30 days (including public holidays)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us either by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone on 07969734767.
We look forward to hearing from you.