Dispensing Optician - Surrey
PPRUK are looking for an experienced Dispensing Optician to join our client; a family owned group of opticians. The opticians have been established for over 50 years and have, in that time, grown significantly to over 30 branches across the South of the country.
You will be joining an opticians whose philosophy focuses on a genuine commitment to customer care; they care deeply about their customers, staff, suppliers and local communities.
As a Dispensing Optician with this opticians, you’ll be providing a genuinely personalised service and an excellent level of care. You must be a qualified dispensing optician, registered or eligible to register with the GOC to apply for this role.
If you are interested in applying for the role, or would like more information, please call PPRUK on 0333 900 1111 or email a copy of your CV.
Position: Dispensing Optician
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours a week
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 per annum
· Bonus scheme (uncapped!)
· Private medical insurance
· Pension Scheme
· Life cover 2 x salary or 4 x salary if in the pension scheme
· Professional indemnity insurance paid
· 25 days holidays
· Staff discounts
· You must be a qualified Dispensing Optician and be a member of the General Optical Council
· Strong communication and listening skills
· Be able to demonstrate industry knowledge and experience of providing excellent care and service
· Interest and passion to develop the business
· Desire and commitment to do the best for patients and work with the store team to provide outstanding service and care
· Organisation, attention to detail and confidence
· Patient focused, friendly personality vital to ensure we offer a consistently great service
To apply for this position you must be registered with the General Optical Council (GOC).
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend’ scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash!