OPTICAL ASSISTANT | £22K - £24K | FULHAM | FULL TIME | INDEPENDENT
Match2Match Recruitment is delighted to have been instructed with a new position for an Optical Assistant working for our independent client based in Fulham.
Our client's access to an extensive range of products on the market means that they can provide a facility that is both encompassing and specialised, depending on each client’s unique requirements.
The successful candidate must be clinically minded, commercially aware and have excellent communication and customer service skills.
So whether you are looking for a new career or an exciting new employer, talk to Match2Match.
- Must be eligible for working in the UK
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Proven track record of sales
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Dedicated, caring and enthusiastic
- Able to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
Job Benefits & Rewards:
- Excellent salary
- Professional freedom
- All Professional fees paid
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Full-Time hours per week
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Opportunity to work with a supportive and motivated team
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please call us for your next important career move:
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.