GP Business Development Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Are you an experienced Pharmaceutical / Medical Sales Representative? Have you got three or more years' experience selling to GPs and Primary Care providers? Our client - an innovative and agile Ophthalmic Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices company - is offering an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to take on their own territory, selling a leading Product to Primary Care providers in the South Midlands.
- 3+ years selling into GPs, Pharmacists or other Primary Care providers
- Based in the South Midlands (Worcester, Coventry, Leicester, Northampton postcodes)
- Demonstrable success in Business Development
- A solid understanding of selling into the NHS
- Degree qualification - preferably Science related
- A flair for autonomous working
- Experience managing promotional budgets and targeting prospects accordingly
- A full UK driving licence
- A background in Ophthalmics
- ABPI qualification
The business is a small/mid-sized company, and so the key to the success of an applicant for this exciting position will lie in their ability to demonstrate a strong track record within Primary Care Pharmaceutical or Medical Device sales, alongside a proven background of autonomous and agile field work.
- Take ownership of your territory to autonomously drive forward the sales of the Business
- Cover an area from Worcester to Leicester, and Coventry to Northampton (candidates outside of this area may be considered depending on location e.g. South East Birmingham)
- Have a real say in the day to day operations of the business
- Develop Business within the Ophthalmic sector utilising multiple mediums of engagement
- Account management of existing customers within the territory, ensuring repeat business
- Produce a territory action plan / strategy in conjunction with senior management in order to maximise sales
- Update and maintain CRM sales systems accordingly
- Stay up to date with changing landscapes in the Healthcare field
- Leading Ophthalmic Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices provider servicing retail, public services and industry
- Small/Mid-sized business where your voice will be heard
- Expanding company, with most of the commercial teams based in field nationally
- Forward thinking, agile, and growing organisation who provides freedom and autonomy to implement plans based on your experience
In order to secure the services of the best talent in the sector, our client is willing to be flexible on package.
Salary will include a base, commission, and benefits.
Apply now to learn more!
Zest Scientific is working to a tight deadline on this role, so please apply now and your CV will be reviewed immediately.