Independent Optometrist Job, East Staffordshire
Superb new fully independent practice full or part time Optometrist vacancy with fantastic high quality engaging environment and lucrative remuneration scheme.
- Flexible role 3 to 5 days per week role including regular Saturdays across two practice locations
- General working hours from 9am to 5:30pm Monday - Friday with a 1 hour lunch break and Saturdays 9am to 5pm
- Test times usually 30 minutes with excellent testing facilities already in place including fundus and OCT
- Prospect to develop into more specialist clinical areas
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme available
- 20 days holiday + bank (28 days in total)
- Professional fees paid
- Clinical freedom, bespoke high end product range and non-pressurised work environment with state of the art facilities
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care capable to work independently as required
- All levels of experience considered including soon to be qualified Optometrists who have passed Stage 2 assessments if confident to work independently
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850410.