Optometrist Job, Sudbury
Prospect Health are delighted to announce an excellent new opportunity with a well-established, family focused and community led independent in Sudbury.
- The opportunity to work in a BRAND NEW premises creating a comfortable and impressive looking environment for both patients and employees alike
- 30 minute testing to give you that extra time to build rapport with your patients
- A well-equipped practice with the latest technology
- The opportunity to work for a family run, community led, well established independent, (over 20 years) with an excellent and loyal patient base
- The practice provides services for glaucoma and cataract conditions as well as having close links with the local hospital. They also run dry eye clinics
- A practice with an excellent and established support system including 4 DO's
- A package worth £40,000-£55,000 plus all professional fees paid
- A practice with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, creating a superb working environment for both patients and employees alike
- No Sunday or Bank holiday working giving the successful applicant a great work life balance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Optometry required
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs