Internal Business Development Consultant - Liverpool
A leading Optical manufacturer and distributor based in Liverpool, are looking for a full time Internal Business Development Consultant. The company supplies ophthalmic lenses, frames and accessories into Opticians and labs across the country.
You role is to interact with outside parties by phone to seek orders for goods and services. To Attract new customers, collect information, make appointments and follow up existing leads.
- Contact businesses and existing customers by telephone, presenting a professional manner.
- Deliver a sales script to encourage potential customers to purchase a product(s) or use our services.
- Understand and confidently describe products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Understand the needs of customers, their current supply and rational behind this.
- Positively respond to questions and know when to escalate a query to the relevant person.
- Identify and overcome any objections in a rational manner.
- Clearly explain and inform the customer about the current sales process.
- Accurately obtain customer information and maintain a database.
- Obtain possible customer leads and follow up on initial contacts.
- Complete records of interactions, orders and accounts.
- Discuss and share information with National Sales Manager & Customer Services Manager.
- Previous experience in an internal business development or sales role
- Optical experience would be advantageous
- Can do attitude
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Problem solving skills
Salary and Further Information
- Basic salary up to £20,000 plus bonus of £8000 OTE
- Full time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Development and progression opportunities
To apply for this role please send your CV across or call 0114 2381726 for more information.