CLINICAL OPTOMETRIST, BUSY INDEPENDENT - DORSET up to £70kpa
Optometrist needed for busy highly customer oriented practice in Bournemouth, one of two branches with a lot of interaction between branches/optometrists. Practices are well managed with DO’s and managers in both branches. The company takes a very clinical approach and offers dry eye clinics, diabetic screening, vision therapy, ortho-K, etc. The successful applicant would need to train in these disciplines if they do not have the skillset. Both branches are high technology practices including OCT’s, Optomap, Visagraph.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a clinically based practice or at least be interested in expanding their knowledge to include more clinical aspects of optometry. An IP qualification would be preferable but not essential. The practice is looking for an optometrist who can work with the other professionals in the two-practice group to keep on the forefront of clinical practice.
The role can accommodate someone wishing to work 4 days a week if needed. Alternate Saturdays. The practice is not open on bank holidays or Sundays.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
· Salaries of up to £70,000
· The opportunity to join a well sought after Optical Company
· Boasts state of the art Ophthalmic Instruments
· Offers a lot in the form of training and will substantially expand your skills as an Optometrist
· Longer testing times than any of the retail focussed multiples
· Professional fees and indemnities
· This position is for someone hoping to join an independent group that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
· Annual bonus system.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Matthew Hunt on 0203 371 0965 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
· GOC registered or ability to be
· Clean faultless GOC record
· Full Time commitment
· Team and self-motivated