Optometrist Job, North Staffordshire
Fantastic flexible optometrist position with established practice - Part of a growing dynamic company
- Working hours 8:30am - 5.30pm on select week days and alternate Saturdays 8:30am - 5pm.
- Testing time usually 45 minutes enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- Company offers excellent facilities including OCT and happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner.
- Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression.
- Your working environment will be professional, fun, open and focused.
- A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around.
- Competitive and fully negotiate salary, from newly qualified to experienced
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and generous benefits packageKey Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a strong communicator with good personality who can offer superb customer service.
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions. Please contact Anthony in the Optical division on 01423 813450 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Does this role not meet your requirements? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs