Highly established, Optometrist opportunity in Hampshire
Do you want to spend more time with your patients offering them a unique eye care service close to their home in North-East Hampshire?
We are currently working with a highly establish independent practice who are looking for high calibre Optometrist wanting to grow within this clinically focused successful company.
- The company's ethos is to have a true commitment to excellence by providing the highest quality eye care, eyewear and service
- Working hours 9:00am-5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9:00am-4:30pm on Saturday
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Testing time 30 minutes
- Full or part time position available (Ideally part time 3 days)
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The business has 5 practices in the area with this practice having 2 consulting rooms with a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
Location - North-East Hampshire
- Very Competitive salary £50,000 - £60,000 (Depending on experience) along-side a fantastic package
- Flexible 30 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company have invested in cutting edge technology including; Topcon 2000 OCT, Zeiss Humphrey FDT, Fundus Cameras, Video Slit lamp, Thompson test charts, Auto Phoropter and Trial frames, I-Care tonometer and Goldman tonometry alongside a very efficient computerised patient management system
- Very clinical practice running specialist services including; MECS, Specalist Contact lenses Inc. Ortho-K, Low Vision assessments and Paediatric referrals
- The business has been established for over 80 years allowing a less sales driven, relaxing and pressure free environment
- The practice is classically modern, bright and open planned throughout
- The Director is a fully qualified Optom who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
- Very well established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays - 33 in total
To find out more information about this role and others like it call 01423 813452 and speak to a member of our Optical team, alternatively click the 'apply' button to submit your CV for consideration and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible.