Optometrist - East Dereham
Specsavers are currently looking for a bright, eager and outgoing professional for the position of Optometrist based at our store in East Dereham
Join us as a professional at Specsavers and you'll be amazed by the scope and reach of our store, and your influence in it. As the face of our Professional practice in stores and usually an integral part of the Store Management team, our professionals are front of house, getting to know customers, acting as ambassadors for their business areas and providing expert advice to help improve the lives of our customers and the communities in which they live. We have 4 test rooms and a team of 16 in this medium sized store.
As well as outstanding development opportunities, there’s the buzzing atmosphere you’d expect in a place where everyone works together, and everyone counts.
On offer is a highly competitive salary package, structured bonus scheme, support on professional development and much more – you’ll be highly rewarded working in our store.
- Very competitive basic salary
- G.O.C and professional fees paid
- Medical and dental cover
- Death in service
- Relocation packages available
- Flexible on part time or full time
- Potential to work between East Dereham and Fakenham, small and medium stores
- Test time flexible either 20 or 25 minutes
- Good equipment and a great team, low staff turnover
- Extremely generous, uncapped bonus
- Incentivised Sign-On Bonus and Stay Period Bonus
More about you
We are looking for Optometrists who will go the extra mile for a customer. What’s more they get their colleagues to do the same, because they’re on a mission to provide the best eye care at the best possible prices. If you’re all about delivering exceptional clinical service, you’ll love the buzzing environment of our in-store practice. You’ll also love how passionate we are about your development, always ensuring that your skills are at the cutting edge.
Help us focus on....
- Providing an outstanding clinical service – from eye tests to contact lens fitting
- Maintaining an exceptional standard of customer care
- Working with our Dispensing Opticians to ensure our clinics run like clockwork
- Inspiring and coaching our team and colleagues
For more information on this role, please contact Specsavers Recruitment on +44 1566 771 888. You can also apply here.