OPTOMETRIST | INDEPENDENT | £60K - £65K | F/T | DARLINGTON
Match2Match Recruitment has just been instructed with an opportunity for an Optometrist to join our amazing mini independent group based in Darlington.
The candidate will need to be fully qualified and registered with the GOC along with excellent communication skills, being clinically minded and have a passion for patient care.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is already living in Darlington or the surrounding areas, it is also the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to relocate to the area.
If this position sounds perfect for you then please read the applicant requirements and job benefits provided below and then apply by using the contact details provided;
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have superb communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work on their own initiative and work within a team
- Must be clinically minded and commercially aware
- Caring and Kind nature toward their patients
- 7/8 tests per day
Job Benefits & Information:
- Professional freedom
- The candidate will be driven around by the Dispensing Optician
- Excellent salary package
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays - this can be negotiated if you already have more holiday entitlement and for every year of service you will receive an extra day holiday this will be capped after 5 extra days have been reached
- Extra day holiday for your birthday and for Christmas shopping
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Pension Scheme
- Numerous team building events in Amsterdam and in health spa's across the UK
- Independent prescribing course
- No-Pressure Environment
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.