Optometrist - Bath City Centre
Your future with Specsavers is clear
Welcome to Bath, a city so beautiful and special that it has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. We are currently seeking for an Optometrist to join us on a full or part time basis at our store in the City centre.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary with a very generous monthly bonus based on conversion and number of tests
- 33 days holiday per year
- Professional fees paid
- Private Dental and Medical cover
- Highly acclaimed store in Optic community
- Support with PCT points
- Opportunity to supervise Pre-reg OO with bonus incentive
- Clinically progression through Enhanced Optical Services
- Managerial progression through ILM and Specsavers JVP Pathway – the store have supported several Optometrists through this in the past
About us….and you
Our Optometrists provide eye examinations and a contact lens service that meet high clinical standards as well as strict NHS guidelines. Equally, they provide every customer with clear advice and the peace of mind that comes with being in expert hands. To be part of our team, you’ll need to provide the same unique blend of customer care and professional excellence – which will make a big impact on the store’s overall success.
Our store in Bath is soon to undergo a refit and will increase its testing rooms from 6 to 7 with an additional room for hearcare. Each room is equipped with an Automatic Nidek Phoropter and you will have the choice of a long or short form room. Joining an Optometrist team of 7 and overall team size of 46, you’ll have all the support needed to ensure you are giving our customers the best service possible.
For more information or to apply, please contact Ben Bushby at Specsavers Recruitment on 01566 771892 or firstname.lastname@example.org