Optometrist - Devon - Independent
A clinically advanced independent group of Opticians in Devon have a rare opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Optometrist to join their vibrant team.
Each practice is located in a picturesque village or town within Devon, and the client can tailor make the role around your location. They have a modern approach to eye care with knowledgeable staff, up to date equipment and exciting eyewear,
Optometrist - Role
- Deliver consistently high clinical and customer service standards
- Identify any signs of injury, disease, abnormality and vision defects, checking for general health conditions at the same time
- Issuing prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses and advising them of the appropriate eyecare options
- Opportunity to become involved with a whole range additional services, as the practice is affiliated with a state of the art surgical clinic.
- Access to modern equipment including an OCT
- 30 minute testing times
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week, either 8.30am to 5pm or 9am to 5.30pm
- You choose which locations you work between
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- All levels of experience will be considered
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Practice
Externally, the group holds an excellent reputation for offering the highest levels of care through personal and professional eye care.
Internally, they show a fantastic staff retention rate demonstrating an enjoyable environment to work in. Also meaning this kind of opportunity doesn't come around often.
This is a beautiful part of the country so it could also suit someone looking to relocate.
Optometrist - Package
- Paying up to £55,000
- Professional fees paid
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.